Employee Benefits Law Services in NJ
The Employee Benefits Team of lawyers at Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer in NJ advises clients on the establishment and maintenance of retirement, medical and other welfare benefit plans, benefit litigation, multi-employer plan liabilities and employee benefits aspects of mergers and acquisitions. There are also services available for employment law.
Our Employee Benefits Law Services
Some of the areas our employee benefits attorneys in NJ team focus on are the planning and design of:
- Qualified and non-qualified deferred compensation plans, including Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Medical and other welfare benefit plans (both insured and self-funded)
- Multi and multiple employer arrangements including Multi-Employer Welfare Associations (MEWAs)
- Cafeteria plans
- Voluntary Employee Beneficiary Associations (VEBAs)
- Various areas of executive compensation and severance arrangements
- Litigation regarding both benefits and fiduciary conduct
- Advising unions in connection with benefits issues
- Advising individuals regarding benefits issues related to personal and estate planning
For more information from employee benefits lawyers in NJ, you can contact us today.