Best Lawyers is published by Best Lawyers in partnership with US News and World Report. Best Law Firms is published by Best Lawyers in partnership with US News and World Report. Chambers is published by Chambers and Partners. A description of their selection process can be found in the respective links above. The aforementioned organizations are private peer review organizations, not court specific public certification vehicles. No aspect of this advertisement has been submitted to or approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Visit Attorneys in NYC - Office Directions
DIRECTIONS TO WILENTZ, GOLDMAN & SPITZER, P.A.
Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer P.A.
110 William Street
New York, NY 10038-3927
From New Jersey
1. After coming out of Holland Tunnel make 2nd right (Downtown - Greenwich Street).
2. Go through the light, (Hudson Street) and make a left at the next light (Greenwich Street).
3. Take Greenwich Street south about 10 blocks.
4. Make a left on Warren Street - take Warren Street to Broadway.
5. Make a right on Broadway and take Broadway 6 blocks to Liberty Street and make a left on Liberty.
6. Take Liberty 2 blocks ; make left on William Street. Take William Street 1½ blocks. 110 William Street is on your right, between John and Fulton Streets.
From Long Island
1. Long Island Expressway West to Brooklyn-Queens Expressway.
2. Take BQE towards Verrazano Bridge.
3. Get off BQE at Brooklyn Bridge Exit.
4. Follow directions below.
1. Belt Parkway to Gowanus Expressway to Brooklyn Bridge.
2. Take Brooklyn Bridge to Pearl Street Exit. At end of ramp, make a right hand turn at the light.
3. Take Pearl Street (which then becomes Water Street) five lights to Maiden Lane.
4. Make right on Maiden Lane. Take Maiden Lane 3 blocks to William Street. Make right. 110 William Street is 1½ blocks up, on your right, between John and Fulton Streets.
BY SUBWAY: Take the 2, 3, A or C train to the Fulton Street stop. 110 William Street is halfway between Fulton and John Streets.
By PATH: Take PATH train to World Trade Center stop. Walk East on Fulton Street 4 blocks to William Street. Make right. 110 William Street is on the left, halfway between Fulton and John Streets.