Rachel Colancecco Heinrich - Litigation Attorney in PA
New Jersey, 2009
United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2009
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2011
United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2014
J.D., Drexel University Kline School of Law, summa cum laude, 2009
B.A., Moravian College, summa cum laude, 2006
Rachel Colancecco Heinrich is an Associate in the Commercial Litigation group at Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer P.A. Ms. Heinrich focuses her practice in the area of business litigation. She has considerable experience in both state and federal courts throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Over the years, she has assisted her clients in a broad range of commercial matters, including breaches of fiduciary duty, contract, and fraud claims, including litigating claims under the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act and Pennsylvania Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Law. Ms. Heinrich also has experience litigating construction and real estate disputes, including significant experience in areas of foreclosure and creditors’ rights litigation.
Ms. Heinrich has prepared internal compliance procedures for her clients and presented at both law firm seminars and CLE courses regarding the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Heinrich was a summer associate in the firm’s Philadelphia office. During her time in law school, Ms. Heinrich served as the Executive Editor of Notes for the Drexel Law Review and also served as an intern for the Honorable James T. Giles for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- National Business Institute, Advanced Collection Law, Staying in Compliance with the FDCPA and Avoiding Pitfalls, December 11, 2015.
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act: Key Issues Currently In The Courts, March 24, 2015
- A Flexible Solution to a Knotty Problem: The Best Interests of the Child Standard in Relocation Disputes, 1 Drexel L. Rev. 573 (2009).
- Zehm v. Morgan Properties, 2017 WL 4876783 (D.N.J. Oct. 27, 2017)
- Green v. Morgan Properties, 2017 WL 4171613 (N.J. Super. Ct. App. Div. Sept. 21, 2017)
- Lexington Ins. Co. v. 3039 B St. Assocs., Inc., 627 F. App'x 108, 109 (3d Cir. 2015)
- Klein v. Gemstone Prop. Grp., LLC, 2015 WL 6473145,(N.J. Super. Ct. App.Div. Oct. 28, 2015)