Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer is pleased to announce that 36 of the firm's attorneys have been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2021 edition in 20 fields of legal practice, spanning both business and personal services.
Four Wilentz attorneys have been named "Lawyer of the Year" for earning the highest overall peer-feedback in their respective fields of practice:
- Peter A. Greenbaum in Corporate Law
- Brian J. Molloy in Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Michael F. Schaff in Business Organizations
- James E. Trabilsy in Criminal Defense: White Collar
Four Wilentz attorneys have been named in the new edition's inaugural "Ones to Watch" list, recognizing lawyers "who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice:"
- Jo Ann Gambale in Trusts and Estates
- Lisa Gora in Corporate Law
- Andrew Grous in Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Jenna N. Shapiro in Family Law
The selection of lawyers for inclusion in both The Best Lawyers in America and Ones to Watch is based on a comprehensive nomination process and peer-review survey in which lawyers cast their votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice area. Access the selection methodology for Best Lawyers and the selection methodology for Ones to Watch.
The Best Lawyers in America is published by Best Lawyers. The aforementioned organization is a private peer review organization, not court specific public certification vehicle. No aspect of this advertisement has been submitted to or approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.