Thursday, July 22, 2021 12:00 PM to 1:40 PM
Wilentz healthcare and corporate attorney Lisa Gora will join “The Ins and Outs of Licensing of Recreational Cannabis Businesses in New Jersey” panel discussion at the NJICLE webcast. The panel will discuss the licensing framework established in New Jersey by the Cannabis Regulatory, Enforcement Assistance, and Marketplace Modernization Act (CREAMMA) and the supervisory role of the Cannabis Regulatory Commission.
The discussion agenda will cover:
- CREAMMA's licensing framework and application framework and the anticipated CRC Regulations
- The six classes of licenses: cultivation, processing, wholesaling, distribution, delivery and dispensary
- Municipal land use issues including deadlines by which municipalities must act if they want to prohibit cannabis businesses under the act and issues of regulation
- Microbusinesses – how the provisions differ from standard licenses
- Impact Zones – their significance under the law
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 2.0 hours of total CLE credit.