Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A. has been recognized in the 2023 edition of Chambers USA in 6 practice categories in New Jersey, and 19 Wilentz attorneys have been ranked in the latest edition. The following practices were recognized:
- Banking & Finance
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
Chambers USA 2023 ranks Wilentz as the sole Band 1 Banking & Finance department for the third consecutive year in the state. In addition to the practice, Co-Chair Peter R. Herman has ranked as Band 1 for four consecutive years, and David H. Stein, Co-Chair of the Banking & Finance, and the Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights group, is ranked Band 3 under the Bankruptcy practice.
The firm’s Healthcare department is one of three Band 1 Healthcare Law departments in the state. Team Co-Chair Michael Schaff was the only New Jersey attorney included in the “Star Individual” list, and team Co-Chair Grace Mack is ranked Band 1. Shareholder Peter Greenbaum is ranked as Band 1, and recently elevated Shareholder Jason Krisza was named to the “Associates to Watch” list.
The Wilentz Real Estate department is recognized as a Band 1, team Co-Chair Laurie E. Meyers is ranked as a Band 2, Co-Chair Todd Lehder is ranked Band 3, and Shareholders David S. Gordon is ranked Band 1, and Christopher Hopkins is ranked Band 3. In New Jersey’s real estate and redevelopment markets, Land Use team Chair Steven J. Tripp is ranked Band 1, Shareholder Anne S. Babineau is ranked Band 1, and Shareholder Donna M. Jennings is ranked Band 2.
The 2023 edition also ranked attorneys in the individual attorney ranking tables for Corporate/M&A, and Energy & Natural Resources practice areas.
Congratulations to the following attorneys ranked in the 2023 edition of Chambers USA:
- Peter R. Herman - Banking & Finance
- David H. Stein - Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Brett R. Harris - Corporate/M&A
- Michael F. Schaff - Corporate/M&A
- John A. Hoffman - Energy & Natural Resources
- Lawrence F. Jacobs - Environment
- Michael F. Schaff - Healthcare
- Grace D. Mack - Healthcare
- Peter A. Greenbaum - Healthcare
- Jason J. Krisza - Healthcare
- Edward T. Kole - Litigation: General Commercial
- Brian J. Molloy - Litigation: General Commercial
- Willard C. Shih - Litigation: General Commercial
- David S. Gordon - Real Estate
- Christopher D. Hopkins - Real Estate
- Todd E. Lehder - Real Estate
- Laurie E. Meyers - Real Estate
- Anne S. Babineau - Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Donna M. Jennings - Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Steven J. Tripp - Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
Chambers USA 2023 is published by Chambers and Partners. Chambers USA is a private peer review publication, not a court specific public certification vehicle. No aspect of this advertisement has been submitted to or approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.