Stuart A. Hoberman is Of Counsel and senior member of the Banking & Financial Services team at Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A. He has over 40 years’ experience representing banks and other financial institutions with an emphasis on structuring, negotiating, documenting and closing lending transactions and other credit products. He is Past President of the New Jersey State Bar Association and a frequent lecturer for the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education on matters dealing with banking and finance.
Honors and Awards:
- Best Lawyers in America, Banking Lawyer of the Year, New Jersey, 2009
- Best Lawyers in America, Banking and Finance Law (Asset Based Lending, Commercial Finance, Finance, Loan Documentation), Corporate Law (Banking), Financial Services Regulation Law and International Trade and Finance Law
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2005-2017
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating
- Middlesex County Bar Association, Lawyer Achievement Award
- Boy Scouts of America Central NJ Council, Good Scout Award