Best Lawyers is published by Best Lawyers in partnership with US News and World Report. Best Law Firms is published by Best Lawyers in partnership with US News and World Report. Chambers is published by Chambers and Partners. A description of their selection process can be found in the respective links above. The aforementioned organizations are private peer review organizations, not court specific public certification vehicles. No aspect of this advertisement has been submitted to or approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Attorney Employment Openings for New York, NY Office:
Commercial Real Estate Finance Attorney for our New York, NY office with 3 to 5 years experience, including cooperative financing transactions on behalf of such financial institutions. Experience in commercial, industrial and asset based lending is desirable. Must be familiar with underwriting criteria, required documentation, filings, due diligence, closing and post-closing processes representing financial institutions in real estate transactions. Outstanding academic achievement, strong written and oral communication skills, and NY Bar in good standing required. Please submit resume, cover letter and law school transcript to email@example.com.
Attorney Employment Openings for Philadelphia, PA Office:
Commercial Litigation - our Philadelphia office seeks associate with 5 to 6 years experience for commercial litigation practice. Strong academic background, excellent written and oral communication skills and PA Bar in good standing required. Please submit resume, cover letter and law school transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attorney Employment Openings for Woodbridge, NJ Office:
Construction Law Attorney with 4 to 5 years experience. Experience should include drafting and negotiating construction contract documents in both private and public sector environments (AIA and other), handling public contract and public bidding issues, and familiarity with construction claims and industry ADR processes. Must have knowledge and experience with the construction lien law, mechanic's liens, stop work notices, bid protests, public contract law, prompt payment law and payment and performance bonds. Should have knowledge and experience working on construction claims, delay damages, impact damages, assessment of liquidated damages and substantive law surrounding these issues. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in a wide range of matters and will work with the firm's commercial real estate, environmental, public finance, redevelopment and litigation attorneys. Outstanding academic credentials, excellent written and oral communication skills and NJ Bar in good standing required. Please submit resume, cover letter and law school transcript to email@example.com.
Full time Commercial Loan Closer for Woodbridge, NJ Office:
Full time Commercial Loan Closer needed for very busy Banking team. Ability to read and understand mortgage commitments, ability to draft commercial loan documents including notes, mortgages, resolutions, assignments and opinion letters. Candidate should be able to read and understand title exceptions, review surveys with descriptions and review closing statements. Experience with IManage, Word 2010 helpful. Please submit resume to Shari D. Nisenson, Esq. at SNisenson@Wilentz.com
Jr. Help Desk Analyst / Records Assistant for Woodbridge, NJ Office:
The Junior Help Desk analyst will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software, responding to queries, running diagnostic programs, isolating problems, and determining and implementing solutions. The individual must understand the various functions and assigned applications used within the organization, as well as provide knowledge and expertise to solve problems and develop solutions for and with business users. She/he will work alongside and coordinate with other Information Services staff members and vendor personnel as required to support the strategic business plans of Wilentz. The position will also serve as a records assistant 2 days per week. This position reports to the User Training and Support Manager and is based in the Woodbridge office. Wilentz also has offices Manhattan, Eatontown N.J. and Philadelphia.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Experience working with/supporting various applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, iManage Document Management, eCopy, etc.
- Setup and test, laptops, sound, projectors and PCs for regular in house client meetings.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Setup and breakdown of mobile training room for in-house learning sessions.
- Assist in the moving and relocating of computers for office moves and renovation projects.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Install computer peripherals for users
- Use of Iron Mountain Connect (used for off-site tracking).
- Intranet (used for on-site tracking).
- Ordering and delivering IM and onsite boxes.
- Ordering and maintaining inventory of archive boxes.
- Working with vendors as needed for ordering and tracking office supplies.
- Scanning and tracking vendor invoices/products.
- Backup for Facilities Coordinator.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a Help Desk environment. This may (or may not) include previous law firm experience, but preferred,
- Strong trouble shooting skills.
- Ability and confidence to interact with lawyers and staff at all levels. Ability to quickly learn, analyze, and troubleshoot new applications.
- Superior organizational skills with a strong attention to detail. Ability to set priorities, complete tasks using own initiative, work under pressure, adapt to changing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to provide quality client service to internal contacts. Must be able to develop and maintain effective business relationships.
- Courteous and helpful demeanor. Team player with the ability to work collaboratively with local colleagues.
- Proficiency in legal-specific applications, including but not limited to iManage DeskSite, WorkShare Compare, Ecopy, MS Office 2010 and Adobe Acrobat preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
If you are an IT Help Desk professional who is looking for a great opportunity to learn, understands the importance of providing the best client service possible, and is looking for a work environment that values work/life balance, consider joining the Wilentz team!
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org *no agencies please
Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Qualified woman and minorities are encouraged to apply.
For attorney and paralegal positions, contact:
For legal secretary positions, contact:
Shari D. Nisenson, Esq.