Thursday, August 27, 2020 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
Wilentz Shareholder Brett R. Harris will present the national Lorman Education live webinar entitled “Obligations and Ethical Considerations for Attorneys Serving on Nonprofit Boards.” The webinar will assist attorneys and other legal professionals serving as board members for nonprofit corporations in understanding their role on the board.
Topics of interest include:
- Fiduciary Obligations of All Board Members
- Issues Particular to Attorneys Serving on Boards
- Representing an Entity While Serving on the Board
- How to Be an Educated Board Member
- Protections Against Liability
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.8 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 1.8 qualify as hours of credit for ethics/professional responsibility.