The postings on this blog were created for general informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or a solicitation to provide legal services. Although we attempt to ensure that the postings are complete, accurate, and current as of the time of publication, we assume no responsibility for their completeness, accuracy, or timeliness. The information in this blog is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional legal counsel.
This blog may contain links to independent third party websites and services, including social media. We provide these links for your convenience, and you access them at your own risk. We have no control over and do not monitor the content or policies (including privacy policies) of these third-party websites and have no responsibility for, and no liability with respect to, their content, accuracy, or reliability. Unless expressly stated, we do not endorse any of the linked websites or any product, service, or publication referenced herein or therein. We will remove a link to any site from this blog upon request of the linked entity.
We grant permission to readers to link to this blog so long as this blog is not misrepresented. This site is not sponsored or associated with any other site unless so identified.
If you wish for Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A., to consider representing you, please obtain contact information from the Contact Us area of this blog or go to the firm’s website at www.wilentz.com. One of our lawyers will be happy to discuss the possibility of representation with you. However, the authors of Wilentz blogs are licensed only in New Jersey and/or New York and do not wish to represent anyone who viewed this site in a state where the site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
Thank you for your interest in Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer P.A.’s legal blogs. You will receive an email sent to the address entered in order to confirm your subscription. Please watch for it and click the link to confirm your subscription.
- 09.20.2023 New York State Pay Transparency Law Took Effect on September 17, 2023
- 09.18.2023 Employer Alert: Register for Employer Access Account
- 09.14.2023Employment Law Update: NLRB Attack #3 – Employee Handbooks
- 08.23.2023 Employment Law Update: Remote Worker Ruling Creates Concern For New Jersey Employers
- 08.09.2023 Temporary Workers’ Bill of Rights Provides Rights That Are Not Temporary
- 08.01.2023 Employment Law Update: End of Form I-9 Flexibility for Employers and New I-9 Form
- 07.27.2023 Employer Alert: Estate Plans For Business Succession After Death
- 07.20.2023 Employment Law Update: Two New Protected Classes in New York City
- 06.28.2023 Employer Alert: The 2022 EEO-1 Reporting Window Will Open Soon
- 06.20.2023 Employment Scams Affect Employers Too Load More