The postings on this blog were created for general informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or a solicitation to provide legal services. Although we attempt to ensure that the postings are complete, accurate, and current as of the time of publication, we assume no responsibility for their completeness, accuracy, or timeliness. The information in this blog is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional legal counsel.
This blog may contain links to independent third party websites and services, including social media. We provide these links for your convenience, and you access them at your own risk. We have no control over and do not monitor the content or policies (including privacy policies) of these third-party websites and have no responsibility for, and no liability with respect to, their content, accuracy, or reliability. Unless expressly stated, we do not endorse any of the linked websites or any product, service, or publication referenced herein or therein. We will remove a link to any site from this blog upon request of the linked entity.
We grant permission to readers to link to this blog so long as this blog is not misrepresented. This site is not sponsored or associated with any other site unless so identified.
If you wish for Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A., to consider representing you, please obtain contact information from the Contact Us area of this blog or go to the firm’s website at www.wilentz.com. One of our lawyers will be happy to discuss the possibility of representation with you. However, the authors of Wilentz blogs are licensed only in New Jersey and/or New York and do not wish to represent anyone who viewed this site in a state where the site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
Thank you for your interest in Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer P.A.’s legal blogs. You will receive an email sent to the address entered in order to confirm your subscription. Please watch for it and click the link to confirm your subscription.
- 02.21.2024 Navigating Loan Transactions: Borrower’s Due Diligence Process
- 02.08.2024 Misclassification of Employees As Independent Contractors Can Be A Costly Mistake For Employers
- 02.01.2024 New Jersey Small Employer Health Benefits Law
- 01.24.2024 Questions Employers Should Ask Themselves
- 01.18.2024 An Employer Can Require Only English be Spoken in Very Limited Circumstances
- 01.11.2024 An Employer’s Obligations to Employees with COVID-19 under New York’s Paid Sick Leave Law
- 12.22.2023 Corporate Transparency Act - Reporting Requirements Effective January 1, 2024
- 11.21.2023 Discrimination Based on Genetic Information: What Was Once Overlooked Should Now Be A Serious Concern For Employers
- 11.09.2023 Employment Law Update: An Indefinite Accommodation May Not Be a Reasonable Accommodation
- 11.02.2023 On the Horizon: Telework as a Reasonable Accommodation under the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination Load More