The postings on this blog were created for general informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or a solicitation to provide legal services. Although we attempt to ensure that the postings are complete, accurate, and current as of the time of publication, we assume no responsibility for their completeness, accuracy, or timeliness. The information in this blog is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional legal counsel.
This blog may contain links to independent third party websites and services, including social media. We provide these links for your convenience, and you access them at your own risk. We have no control over and do not monitor the content or policies (including privacy policies) of these third-party websites and have no responsibility for, and no liability with respect to, their content, accuracy, or reliability. Unless expressly stated, we do not endorse any of the linked websites or any product, service, or publication referenced herein or therein. We will remove a link to any site from this blog upon request of the linked entity.
We grant permission to readers to link to this blog so long as this blog is not misrepresented. This site is not sponsored or associated with any other site unless so identified.
If you wish for Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A., to consider representing you, please obtain contact information from the Contact Us area of this blog or go to the firm’s website at www.wilentz.com. One of our lawyers will be happy to discuss the possibility of representation with you. However, the authors of Wilentz blogs are licensed only in New Jersey and/or New York and do not wish to represent anyone who viewed this site in a state where the site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
Thank you for your interest in Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer P.A.’s legal blogs. You will receive an email sent to the address entered in order to confirm your subscription. Please watch for it and click the link to confirm your subscription.
- 02.03.2022 When the OR Becomes a Crime Scene
- 12.07.2021 Fake IDs Once Got You Shots, Now They Are to Avoid a Shot
- 11.05.2020 Recreational Marijuana Is Legal In New Jersey? Not So Fast...
- 05.15.2020 New Jersey Courts Issues New Municipal Court Violations in Updated Statewide Violations Bureau Schedule
- 03.30.2020 U.S. Office of Inspector General Issues Guidance to Health Care Community in Light of Coronavirus Pandemic
- 03.25.2020 Legal Violations in the Aftermath of Coronavirus
- 03.24.2020 Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures - New Jersey Agrees to Release Hundreds of Inmates in the Wake of COVID-19 Pandemic
- 06.21.2019 The Sober Truth of New Jersey’s BYOB Law and the Acquisition of a Liquor License
- 05.02.2019 Revenge Porn Cases Make Poor Candidates For Diversionary Program In New Jersey
- 09.22.2015Corporate Executives in the Cross Hairs: U.S Department of Justice Amps Up Quest for Individual Accountability for Corporate Misdeeds Load More