You searched for: "Fraud"
- 03.30.2020 U.S. Office of Inspector General Issues Guidance to Health Care Community in Light of Coronavirus Pandemic Tags: Coronavirus (COVID-19) • Investigations • Fraud • Healthcare
- 03.25.2020 Legal Violations in the Aftermath of Coronavirus Tags: Coronavirus (COVID-19) • Legal Violations • Fraud • Healthcare • Price Gouging • Disorderly Conduct
- 03.27.2015 Use of General Counsel as Informant Against Corporate Client – A Reminder of the New Era in Aggressive White Collar Investigative Techniques and of the Limitations of the Attorney-Client Privilege Tags: Attorney-Client Privilege • Fraud • White-collar Crime
- 08.22.2013 Doctors - Beware of Consequences of Insurance Fraud Tags: Fraud • Healthcare
- 05.16.2013 NJ Supreme Court establishes procedure for prosecutors to subpoena public defender applications Tags: Constitutional Rights • Fraud
- 02.12.2013 To Waive or Not to Waive, That is the Question Tags: Fraud • Healthcare