Wednesday, April 7, 2021 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Wilentz Shareholder Michael F. Schaff, co-chair of the Health Law and Corporate practice groups, and healthcare and corporate attorney Lisa Gora will join a distinguished panel of cannabis law practitioners at the New Jersey State Bar Association ICLE webcast “3rd Annual Cannabis Symposium,” covering the latest developments in cannabis law relating to federal, state and local laws and regulations. This year’s Symposium will address the anticipated licensing process under the new recreational cannabis market and latest developments in hemp law, and will also include a special presentation on economic equity in cannabis and the economic equity compliance program.
- Update on use of cannabis in conjunction with employment
- Criminal law update: underage possession of legal cannabis
- Update on the litigation concerning the 2019 applicants for the 2019 request for applications to obtain a license to operate an alternative treatment center under the medicinal marijuana program in NJ
- Update on enforcement by federal government regarding CBD products
- Clinical Research in Cannabis: Observational Analysis and Product Development
- Hemp Update: New Jersey hemp law and the industry from 2020, and a highlight of major developments occurring in 2021
- Family Law: Update on the post-referendum impacts on family law proceedings
- A Firsthand Look at New Jersey’s RFA Process: A Discussion with Applicants
- An in-depth analysis of S21 and the current status of such legislation
- Economic equity in cannabis and the economic equity compliance program
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 6.7 hours of total CLE credit, out of which 1.0 qualify as hours of ethics/professionalism.