The postings on this blog were created for general informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or a solicitation to provide legal services. Although we attempt to ensure that the postings are complete, accurate, and current as of the time of publication, we assume no responsibility for their completeness, accuracy, or timeliness. The information in this blog is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional legal counsel.
This blog may contain links to independent third party websites and services, including social media. We provide these links for your convenience, and you access them at your own risk. We have no control over and do not monitor the content or policies (including privacy policies) of these third-party websites and have no responsibility for, and no liability with respect to, their content, accuracy, or reliability. Unless expressly stated, we do not endorse any of the linked websites or any product, service, or publication referenced herein or therein. We will remove a link to any site from this blog upon request of the linked entity.
We grant permission to readers to link to this blog so long as this blog is not misrepresented. This site is not sponsored or associated with any other site unless so identified.
If you wish for Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A., to consider representing you, please obtain contact information from the Contact Us area of this blog or go to the firm’s website at www.wilentz.com. One of our lawyers will be happy to discuss the possibility of representation with you. However, the authors of Wilentz blogs are licensed only in New Jersey and/or New York and do not wish to represent anyone who viewed this site in a state where the site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
- 01.20.2022 Governor Murphy Signs Amendment To Statute Of Limitations Tolling Claims For Construction Defects Until Transition Of Control Of Planned Real Estate Development Associations
- 02.03.2021 New Jersey Supreme Court Issues Decision Clarifying Defendants’ Claims Against Potentially Liable Third Parties
- 10.28.2020 New Jersey Appellate Court Reaffirms that Statute of Limitations for Construction Defect Claims is Not Tolled Until Transition of Condominium Association from Developer to Unit Owners
- 05.14.2020 Governor Phil Murphy Issues Executive Order 142 Permitting “Non-Essential Construction” To Resume
- 05.13.2020 The Department of Banking and Insurance Orders Insurers to Refund Premiums for New Jersey Policyholders Affected by COVID-19
- 05.01.2020 Application of Business Interruption Insurance Due to COVID-19 Shutdown: Is Legislative Help on the Way?
- 04.17.2020 The Department of Community Affairs Adds Requirement to Executive Order 122 Mandating that Parties Responsible for Construction Projects Demonstrate to the Municipality that the Construction is “Essential”
- 04.09.2020 Governor Phil Murphy Issues Executive Order 122, Imposing Restrictions on Manufacturing, Warehousing and Construction Businesses During COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- 04.09.2020 Governor Phil Murphy Issues Executive Order 122 Restraining All “Non-Essential Construction” During COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- 12.18.2019 New Jersey Assembly Approves New Townhouse Fire Safety Act Load More