Wednesday, March 17, 2021 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Wilentz Land Use Chair Steven J. Tripp will join a panel of leading land use practitioners at the New Jersey State Bar Association ICLE webcast “Land Use Update 2021.” The virtual panel will provide an overview of the most recent regulatory, legislative, and case law developments related to land use in New Jersey.
- Affordable Housing
- Challenges to Board Decisions
- Challenges to Zoning Ordinances
- Site Plan Approval
- Conditional Uses
- Decision, Resolution, and Conditions of Approval
- OPRA; Condemnation and Redevelopment
- Litigation and Settlement
- Legislative and Regulatory Update
- Ethics for the Land Use Practitioner
- Social Media Issues
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 6.7 hours of total CLE credit, out of which 1.2 qualify as hours of ethics/professionalism.