Wednesday, March 24, 2021 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Wilentz employment law attorneys Maureen S. Binetti and Stephanie Gironda will join a panel of New Jersey’s leading employment lawyers at the New Jersey State Bar Association ICLE webcast “COVID and Employment Litigation.” The panelists will share strategies for effectively deposing, mediating, and trying employment cases in a virtual setting and how to overcome technical and logistical challenges brought by COVID-19 in litigating employment law claims.
- Selecting a virtual meeting platform and host
- How remote witness preparation differs from the traditional setting
- Cybersecurity issues
- Addressing technical problems
- Sharing documents and exhibits
- Setting up private break-out rooms
- Recording the proceedings
- Developing new persuasion techniques for a virtual setting
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 3.3 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 3.3 qualify as hours of credit toward certification in civil trial law.