Roy H. Tanzman is a shareholder in the Real Estate group at Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A. He focuses his practice on government relations and real estate law. For nearly 40 years, he has represented individuals, developers and property owners throughout the state of New Jersey in a variety of issues that impact their businesses.
Mr. Tanzman has served his community as a coach for soccer, basketball and baseball teams.
- J.D., Rutgers Law School - Camden, 1976
- B.A., Rutgers University, 1973
- New York, 1989
- New Jersey, 1977
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Middlesex County Association, Memorial Committee
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- Two River Community Bank, Northern Community Advisory Board
- The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (A.I.P.A.C.), Regional and National Councils and Congressional Club
- Anti-Defamation League (A.D.L.), Associate National Commissioner, Development Chair, Executive Board and Regional Board
- Highland Park Conservative Temple – Congregation Anshe Emeth, Board of Trustees and Executive Board
- Jewish Federation in the Heart of New Jersey, Executive Committee and Board of Trustees
- Jewish Home for Nursing and Rehabilitation, Board of Trustees
- Jewish National Fund, Board Member
- New Jersey State Association of Jewish Federations, Executive Board and Government Relations Committee
- New Jersey-Israel Commission
- State of Israel Bonds, Co-chair of Development, National Campaign Co-chair and National Leadership Advisory Council
- The Oscar and Ella Wilf Campus for Senior Living, Board of Trustees
- Stein Assisted Living, Board of Trustees and Executive Board
- Rutgers Hillel, Chairman of the Board of Governors
- Rutgers University, Advisory Council on Jewish Student Life
- Rutgers University, Presidents’ Counsel
- State Theatre, Advisory Council
Chambers USA® (https://chambers.com/research/methodology) is published by Chambers and Partners.
Super Lawyers® (http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process_detail.html) is published by Thomson Reuters.
Best Lawyers in America® (https://www.bestlawyers.com/methodology) is published by Best Lawyers in partnership with U.S. News & World Report.
Martindale-Hubbell® (https://www.martindale.com/ratings-and-reviews/) is published by Internet Brands, Inc.
The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 (https://www.thenationaltriallawyers.org/ntl-groups/top-40-under-40/) is published by Legal Associations Management, Inc.
Acritas Stars™ Independently rated lawyers (https://www.acritas.com/introducing-acritas-stars) is published by Acritas Research Limited.
A description of the selection processes may be accessed via the above links. The aforementioned organizations are private peer review organizations, not court-specific, public certification vehicles. No aspect of this advertisement has been submitted to or approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.