You searched for: "Construction Defects"
- 01.20.2022 Governor Murphy Signs Amendment To Statute Of Limitations Tolling Claims For Construction Defects Until Transition Of Control Of Planned Real Estate Development Associations Tag: Construction Defects
- 10.28.2020 New Jersey Appellate Court Reaffirms that Statute of Limitations for Construction Defect Claims is Not Tolled Until Transition of Condominium Association from Developer to Unit Owners Tags: Construction Defects • Construction Litigation
- 09.26.2019 Developers Beware: Timely Notification of Design And Construction Defect Claims Required by Policies and State Law Tags: Insurance Policy For Construction Projects • New Jersey Supreme Court • Construction Defects
- 06.20.2019 New Jersey Appellate Division Issues Homeowner-Friendly Decision Expanding Damages A Displaced Homeowner May Recover Tags: Certain Underwriters at Lloyds Subscribing to Policy PLH-0013397 v. PSE&G • Construction Defects
- 05.16.2019 Jury Awards $41 Million Verdict For Failure To Warn Homeowner Of Dangerous Bicycle Path Tags: Schnurr et al. v. J.L. Property Owners Association Inc. et al. • Construction Defects
- 04.09.2019 Allocating Risks Associated With Construction Defect Litigation Through Contractual Indemnification And Additional Insured Requirements Tags: Construction Litigation • Contractual Indemnification • Additional Insured Clause • Construction Defects
- 03.14.2019 In Transition Litigation, Is An Association Entitled To Enhanced Damages Under NJ PREDFDA? Unfortunately, It Depends On Which Judge You Ask. Tags: Planned Real Estate Development Full Disclosure Act • Transition Litigation • Construction Defects