Friday, February 18, 2022 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Wilentz Shareholders Anne S. Babineau, Steven J. Tripp and Robert Beckelman will be joining attorneys, planners, financial consultants, and other professionals to virtually share lessons learned and new tools available for redevelopment at the Annual Redevelopment Law Institute, hosted by the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education. The agenda includes, but is not limited to:
- NJEDA Tax Credits: What can be expected in the new year, focusing on Aspire Program.
- Public Financing: Explaining Redevelopment Bonds and providing Developer, municipal, and State perspectives on evaluating the need for such bonds on redevelopment projects.
- Redevelopment Plans: Identifying Legal and Planning Issues and how to address them.
- Labor Issues: Requirement to consider use of labor unions in Public and Private Redevelopment Projects.
- Labor Issues, Part II: Implementation of labor-related provisions found in redevelopment agreements.
- Inclusionary Affordable Housing: Growing out of Declaratory Judgment Actions, affordable housing is appearing as part of a Redevelopment Agreement and having an impact on need for PILOT and creating new legal issues.
Designed for attorneys, planners, developers, financial consultants, and public sector professionals. This program has been approved for 7.0 hours of CLE credit for attorneys.