Tuesday, April 26, 2022 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Wilentz Shareholder and Chair of the Land Use team, Steven J. Tripp, will join land use and zoning attorneys for the NJICLE’s “Advanced Topics in Zoning IX” webinar. As the ninth installment of the NJICLE webinar series, the program was designed for experienced land use practitioners to provide new strategies for overcoming challenging practice issues and discuss the State’s new parking credit for charging stations and the State’s Energy Master Plan.
The discussion agenda includes:
- The municipal reaction to the parking credits offered by electric vehicle charging station statute
- Current Issues related to parking for warehouse uses
- How Daniel’s Law (shielding property owner information from the public) might impact the notice process
- Ethical considerations surrounding an applicant carrying an application for strategic purposes
- How the Protecting Against Climate Threats Act (‘PACT’) and Energy Master Plan may impact your application
- What’s hot – legislatively - in Trenton
- Are virtual hearings here to stay? (Pitfalls and opportunities of “Covid” land use practice)
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 2.4 hours of total CLE credit.