Wednesday, March 1, 2023 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Wilentz Shareholder and Land Use Chair Steven J. Tripp will join a panel of leading land use practitioners at the New Jersey State Bar Association’s ICLE webcast “Land Use Update 2023.” The virtual panel will provide an overview of the most recent regulatory, legislative, and case law developments related to land use in New Jersey.
The program agenda includes:
- Legislative and Regulatory Update
- Challenges to Zoning Ordinances
- Challenges to Board Decision
- Variances and Conditional Uses
- Decision, Resolution and Conditions of Approval
- Condemnation and Redevelopment
- Affordable Housing
- Litigation and Settlement
- Site Plan and Subdivision Approvals
- OPRA and Miscellaneous
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 6.7 hours of total CLE credit, out of which 1.0 qualify as hours of ethics/professionalism.