The postings on this blog were created for general informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or a solicitation to provide legal services. Although we attempt to ensure that the postings are complete, accurate, and current as of the time of publication, we assume no responsibility for their completeness, accuracy, or timeliness. The information in this blog is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional legal counsel.
This blog may contain links to independent third party websites and services, including social media. We provide these links for your convenience, and you access them at your own risk. We have no control over and do not monitor the content or policies (including privacy policies) of these third-party websites and have no responsibility for, and no liability with respect to, their content, accuracy, or reliability. Unless expressly stated, we do not endorse any of the linked websites or any product, service, or publication referenced herein or therein. We will remove a link to any site from this blog upon request of the linked entity.
We grant permission to readers to link to this blog so long as this blog is not misrepresented. This site is not sponsored or associated with any other site unless so identified.
If you wish for Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A., to consider representing you, please obtain contact information from the Contact Us area of this blog or go to the firm’s website at www.wilentz.com. One of our lawyers will be happy to discuss the possibility of representation with you. However, the authors of Wilentz blogs are licensed only in New Jersey and/or New York and do not wish to represent anyone who viewed this site in a state where the site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
- Employment Law Update: Updated OSHA Workplace Safety Guidelines Creates Opportunity for Employers to Update COVID-19 Policies and Procedures Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Employment Law Update: OSHA’s New Emergency Temporary Standard Requires Certain Healthcare Employers to Follow COVID-19 Regulations Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Parole Modification - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Understanding Options For Modifying Parole Conditions New Jersey Criminal Law Resource
- Employment Law Update: In New Jersey, Executive Orders 242 and 243 Permit a Return to the Workplace, But Create New Questions for Employers Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Employment Law Update: White House Task Force on Worker Organizing and Empowerment Activated to Promote Union Access to Employees Employer's Legal Resource
- Understanding Megan’s Law Tier Level Designations, the Registrant Risk Assessment Scale Guidelines, and an Approach for Challenging a Tier Level Risk Designation New Jersey Criminal Law Resource
- An Employee Request for a Reasonable Accommodation Requires Employers to Engage in the Interactive Process and Assess if the Requested Accommodation Creates an Undue Hardship Employer's Legal Resource
- By May 31, 2021 Employers Are Required to Provide “Assistance Eligible Individuals” the COBRA Subsidy Employer's Legal Resource
- How Should Employers Comply with Required Display of Employment Law Posters and Distributions in a Remote Workplace? Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Factors that Matter in Applications for Relief From Megan’s Law Registration, Community Notification, and Supervision New Jersey Criminal Law Resource
- Federal Appellate Court Holds That Not All Business Websites Must Be Accessible To Disabled Persons Employer's Legal Resource
- The New Jersey Department Of Correction’s Misuse of the E-1 Override In Classification Decisions and the Impact On Prison Designation, Programming, and Parole New Jersey Criminal Law Resource
- Employers Required to File EEO-1 Data for 2019 and 2020 by July 19 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Extension of the Federal Employee Retention Tax Credit Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Voluntary Extension of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 Requires Employers to Pay Six Months of COBRA Coverage Employer's Legal Resource
- Employment Law Update: New Jersey Legalizes Recreational Cannabis - What Does This Mean For Employers? Employer's Legal Resource
- Does My Website Comply with The Americans With Disabilities Act Regarding Usage by Blind Individuals? Employer's Legal Resource
- Understanding the New Jersey Secure Choice Savings Program Employer's Legal Resource
- Employment Law Update: Occupational Safety and Health Administration Issues Updated COVID-19 Guidance Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts