The postings on this blog were created for general informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or a solicitation to provide legal services. Although we attempt to ensure that the postings are complete, accurate, and current as of the date of publication, we assume no responsibility for their completeness, accuracy, or timeliness. The information in this blog is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional legal counsel.
This blog may contain links to independent third party websites and services, including social media. We provide these links for your convenience, and you access them at your own risk. We have no control over and do not monitor the content or policies (including privacy policies) of these third-party websites and have no responsibility for, and no liability with respect to, their content, accuracy, or reliability. Unless expressly stated, we do not endorse any of the linked websites or any product, service, or publication referenced herein or therein. We will remove a link to any site from this blog upon request of the linked entity.
We grant permission to readers to link to this blog so long as this blog is not misrepresented. This site is not sponsored or associated with any other site unless so identified.
If you wish for Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A., to consider representing you, please obtain contact information from the Contact Us area of this blog or go to the firm’s website at www.wilentz.com. One of our lawyers will be happy to discuss the possibility of representation with you. However, the authors of Wilentz blogs are licensed only in New Jersey and/or New York and do not wish to represent anyone who viewed this site in a state where the site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
- Law Extends Paycheck Protection Program Application Deadline to August 8, 2020 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Paycheck Protection Program Application Deadline Extended to August 8, 2020 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- EEOC Issues Guidance that Employers May Not Require COVID-19 Antibody Tests of its Employees Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Employer Update: Another Employment Law Poster that You Must Display! Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Additional Provider Relief Fund Distributions Announced by HHS to Eligible Medicaid & CHIP Providers Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Employers Now Permitted to Pay Bonuses to Employees on Fluctuating Workweeks Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act Extends Loan Forgiveness Period and Additional Benefits Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Reminder: Employers have Obligations for Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Employers May Shorten “Interactive Process” Concerning Accommodation Requests by Employees with Disabilities During the Public Health Crisis Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Additional Guidance Now Available Concerning Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Health and Human Services Extends Deadline for Return of Provider Relief Funds by 45 Days Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Medical, Dental and Other Healthcare Office Practices May Resume Services During Current State of Emergency by Following Mandatory Policies Set Forth Under Administrative Order No. 2020-07 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- New Jersey Department of Health Issues Guidelines for Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers to Resume Elective Surgeries and Invasive Procedures During Health Emergency Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Adjusting to the New Normal: COVID-19 Stimulates Acknowledgement by New Jersey Courts of Social Media as a Constitutional Right New Jersey Criminal Law Resource
- New Law Allows Delivery of Liquor by the Drink in New Jersey During State of Emergency Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- SBA Releases Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application and Instructions Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- New Jersey Executive Order 145 Allows Elective Surgeries and Invasive Procedures to Resume in New Jersey on May 26, 2020 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Employer Update: Does Your Policy (and Handbook) Comply with the Expanded Coverage of the New Jersey Family Leave Law? Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- New Jersey Courts Issues New Municipal Court Violations in Updated Statewide Violations Bureau Schedule New Jersey Criminal Law Resource
- Governor Phil Murphy Issues Executive Order 142 Permitting “Non-Essential Construction” To Resume Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts