The postings on this blog were created for general informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or a solicitation to provide legal services. Although we attempt to ensure that the postings are complete, accurate, and current as of the date of publication, we assume no responsibility for their completeness, accuracy, or timeliness. The information in this blog is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional legal counsel.
This blog may contain links to independent third party websites and services, including social media. We provide these links for your convenience, and you access them at your own risk. We have no control over and do not monitor the content or policies (including privacy policies) of these third-party websites and have no responsibility for, and no liability with respect to, their content, accuracy, or reliability. Unless expressly stated, we do not endorse any of the linked websites or any product, service, or publication referenced herein or therein. We will remove a link to any site from this blog upon request of the linked entity.
We grant permission to readers to link to this blog so long as this blog is not misrepresented. This site is not sponsored or associated with any other site unless so identified.
If you wish for Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A., to consider representing you, please obtain contact information from the Contact Us area of this blog or go to the firm’s website at www.wilentz.com. One of our lawyers will be happy to discuss the possibility of representation with you. However, the authors of Wilentz blogs are licensed only in New Jersey and/or New York and do not wish to represent anyone who viewed this site in a state where the site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
- The New Jersey Department Of Correction’s Misuse of the E-1 Override In Classification Decisions and the Impact On Prison Designation, Programming, and Parole New Jersey Criminal Law Resource
- Employers Required to File EEO-1 Data for 2019 and 2020 by July 19 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Extension of the Federal Employee Retention Tax Credit Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Voluntary Extension of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 Requires Employers to Pay Six Months of COBRA Coverage Employer's Legal Resource
- Employment Law Update: New Jersey Legalizes Recreational Cannabis - What Does This Mean For Employers? Employer's Legal Resource
- Does My Website Comply with The Americans With Disabilities Act Regarding Usage by Blind Individuals? Employer's Legal Resource
- Understanding the New Jersey Secure Choice Savings Program Employer's Legal Resource
- Employment Law Update: Occupational Safety and Health Administration Issues Updated COVID-19 Guidance Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- New Jersey Supreme Court Issues Decision Clarifying Defendants’ Claims Against Potentially Liable Third Parties Construction Law News
- Paycheck Protection Program Simplified Forgiveness Application Released Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Employment Law Update: Mandatory Employer Vaccination Policies and the ADA/NJLAD Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Paycheck Protection Program Extended for Second Round of Financing Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Employment Law Update: Department of Labor Issues Final Rule Defining Independent Contractors Employer's Legal Resource
- New Jersey Pre-Registration Website for the COVID-19 Vaccine Now Operational Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Employment Law Update: Understanding the Federal Families First Coronavirus Response Act in 2021 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Employment Law Update: The Vaccine Is Here—Now What? Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Employment Law Update: CDC Updates COVID-19 Exposure Quarantine Guidance Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- What Employers Should Know About the New Transit Benefit Law In New Jersey Employer's Legal Resource
- Recreational Marijuana Is Legal In New Jersey? Not So Fast... New Jersey Criminal Law Resource