The postings on this blog were created for general informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or a solicitation to provide legal services. Although we attempt to ensure that the postings are complete, accurate, and up to date, we assume no responsibility for their completeness, accuracy, or timeliness. The information in this blog is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional legal counsel.
This blog may contain links to independent third party websites and services, including social media. We provide these links for your convenience, and you access them at your own risk. We have no control over and do not monitor the content or policies (including privacy policies) of these third-party websites and have no responsibility for, and no liability with respect to, their content, accuracy, or reliability. Unless expressly stated, we do not endorse any of the linked websites or any product, service, or publication referenced herein or therein. We will remove a link to any site from this blog upon request of the linked entity.
We grant permission to readers to link to this blog so long as this blog is not misrepresented. This site is not sponsored or associated with any other site unless so identified.
If you wish for Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A., to consider representing you, please obtain contact information from the Contact Us area of this blog or go to the firm’s website at www.wilentz.com. One of our lawyers will be happy to discuss the possibility of representation with you. However, the authors of Wilentz blogs are licensed only in New Jersey and/or New York and do not wish to represent anyone who viewed this site in a state where the site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
- The Marijuana Haze Continues Employer's Legal Resource
- FLMA Questions Finally Answered Employer's Legal Resource
- What is a Pendente Lite Motion? Family Law Briefs
- Employment Law Update: The Independent Contractor Task Force Is Out There! Employer's Legal Resource
- New Jersey’s Public-Private Partnership Legislation: Opportunities for the Design and Construction Industry Construction Law News
- Employers: Don’t Ask, Because Job Candidates Don’t Have To Disclose Their Salary History Employer's Legal Resource
- Are you keeping sick leave records? . . . The DOL wants to know. Employer's Legal Resource
- 7-Eleven Resolves Claims It Violated The Fair Credit Reporting Act Employer's Legal Resource
- Employment Law Update: New Jersey’s Family Leave Act Changes June 30th Employer's Legal Resource
- The Sober Truth of New Jersey’s BYOB Law and the Acquisition of a Liquor License New Jersey Criminal Law Resource
- New Jersey Appellate Division Issues Homeowner-Friendly Decision Expanding Damages A Displaced Homeowner May Recover Construction Law News
- Don't Sweat the July Minimum Wage Increase Employer's Legal Resource
- "Borgata Babes” Ruling Provides Guidelines For Employer Regulation Of Employee Appearance Employer's Legal Resource
- Jury Awards $41 Million Verdict For Failure To Warn Homeowner Of Dangerous Bicycle Path Construction Law News
- Employers Face A Social Media Catch-22 Employer's Legal Resource
- Revenge Porn Cases Make Poor Candidates For Diversionary Program In New Jersey New Jersey Criminal Law Resource
- Overtime Issues: How to Handle Employees with Two Different Jobs and Pay Rates Employer's Legal Resource
- Employment Law Update: Recent Letters from the Social Security Administration Raise Employer Concerns Employer's Legal Resource
- Allocating Risks Associated With Construction Defect Litigation Through Contractual Indemnification And Additional Insured Requirements Construction Law News
- Electronic Communications Policies: Transparency Is The Best Policy Employer's Legal Resource