The postings on this blog were created for general informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or a solicitation to provide legal services. Although we attempt to ensure that the postings are complete, accurate, and current as of the time of publication, we assume no responsibility for their completeness, accuracy, or timeliness. The information in this blog is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional legal counsel.
This blog may contain links to independent third party websites and services, including social media. We provide these links for your convenience, and you access them at your own risk. We have no control over and do not monitor the content or policies (including privacy policies) of these third-party websites and have no responsibility for, and no liability with respect to, their content, accuracy, or reliability. Unless expressly stated, we do not endorse any of the linked websites or any product, service, or publication referenced herein or therein. We will remove a link to any site from this blog upon request of the linked entity.
We grant permission to readers to link to this blog so long as this blog is not misrepresented. This site is not sponsored or associated with any other site unless so identified.
If you wish for Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A., to consider representing you, please obtain contact information from the Contact Us area of this blog or go to the firm’s website at www.wilentz.com. One of our lawyers will be happy to discuss the possibility of representation with you. However, the authors of Wilentz blogs are licensed only in New Jersey and/or New York and do not wish to represent anyone who viewed this site in a state where the site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
- Employer's Legal Resource Employers Should Not Ignore Accommodation Requests For Mental Health Conditions
- Employer's Legal Resource Employment Law Update: Confidentiality Rules During Workplace Investigations
- Employer's Legal Resource Employer Alert: Employers with 100+ Employees Take Note
- Employer's Legal Resource Cannabis Testing Employees - The Haze Continues: Part II
- Employer's Legal Resource Cannabis Testing Employees - The Haze Continues: Part I
- Employer's Legal Resource Employment Law Update: Form I-9 Guidance
- Employer's Legal Resource Employment Law Update: New GPS Tracking Law Tracking Effect in New Jersey
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts Employer Alert: CDC Releases New Quarantine and Isolation Calculator
- Employer's Legal Resource Employer Alert: Family Medical Leave Act Time and New Jersey Family Leave Act Time Only Run Concurrently Sometimes
- Employer's Legal Resource Employment Law Update: Biden Signs Law Prohibiting Employer Agreements From Requiring the Arbitration of Sexual Harassment or Sexual Assault Claims
- Employer's Legal Resource Cannabis Testing: Confusion Continues a Year Later
- Employer's Legal Resource Employment Law Update: Employer Agreements Can No Longer Require the Arbitration of Sexual Harassment or Sexual Assault Claims
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts Employee Complaints About COVID-19 Safety Protocols are Triggering OSHA Investigations
- Employer's Legal Resource Employment Law Update: New York Expands Whistleblower Law
- Employer's Legal Resource Employers Should be Certain that Discrimination Does Not Influence Adverse Employment Decisions
- New Jersey Criminal Law Resource When the OR Becomes a Crime Scene
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts Employment Law Update: New Jersey Executive Order to Require COVID-19 Vaccination & Booster for Workers in Certain Health Care Settings and Congregate Settings
- Construction Law News Governor Murphy Signs Amendment To Statute Of Limitations Tolling Claims For Construction Defects Until Transition Of Control Of Planned Real Estate Development Associations
- Employer's Legal Resource Employer Alert: OSHA Moves Forward with Limited Enforcement of Its Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard
- Employer's Legal Resource Employment Law Update: The New Year will Bring New Minimum Wage Rates