The postings on this blog were created for general informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or a solicitation to provide legal services. Although we attempt to ensure that the postings are complete, accurate, and current as of the date of publication, we assume no responsibility for their completeness, accuracy, or timeliness. The information in this blog is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional legal counsel.
This blog may contain links to independent third party websites and services, including social media. We provide these links for your convenience, and you access them at your own risk. We have no control over and do not monitor the content or policies (including privacy policies) of these third-party websites and have no responsibility for, and no liability with respect to, their content, accuracy, or reliability. Unless expressly stated, we do not endorse any of the linked websites or any product, service, or publication referenced herein or therein. We will remove a link to any site from this blog upon request of the linked entity.
We grant permission to readers to link to this blog so long as this blog is not misrepresented. This site is not sponsored or associated with any other site unless so identified.
If you wish for Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A., to consider representing you, please obtain contact information from the Contact Us area of this blog or go to the firm’s website at www.wilentz.com. One of our lawyers will be happy to discuss the possibility of representation with you. However, the authors of Wilentz blogs are licensed only in New Jersey and/or New York and do not wish to represent anyone who viewed this site in a state where the site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
- What Employers Should Know About the New Transit Benefit Law In New Jersey Employer's Legal Resource
- Recreational Marijuana Is Legal In New Jersey? Not So Fast... New Jersey Criminal Law Resource
- Employers Should Exercise Caution in Using a Single PTO Policy to Comply with the New Jersey Earned Sick Leave Act Employer's Legal Resource
- What Employers Need to Know About Executive Order 192 and New Jersey’s New Workplace Health and Safety Standards Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- New Jersey Appellate Court Reaffirms that Statute of Limitations for Construction Defect Claims is Not Tolled Until Transition of Condominium Association from Developer to Unit Owners Construction Law News
- The CDC Redefines the Definition of “Close Contact“ Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- New Guidance from Small Business Administration on Purchase and Sale Transactions Involving PPP Borrowers Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Employers May Defer Payment of Social Security Tax Until 2021 for Select Employees Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- U.S. Supreme Court Ruling May Impact Employers’ Computer Use Policies Employer's Legal Resource
- Department of Labor Updates FFCRA to Only Exclude Certain Healthcare Sector Employees Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Real Estate Developers Beware! Permit Extension Act of 2020 Not Automatic: Register by October 8th Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- New York Employers Adapt to New Sick Leave Law Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- New Jersey Guidance for Business Owners Seeking to Re-Open During the Pandemic Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Department of Health and Human Services Extends Application Deadlines for Medicaid, CHIP and Dental Distributions Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Employer Update: Understanding the Requirements of New Jersey’s Travel “Advisory” Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Additional HHS Provider Relief Fund Distributions Available to Eligible Dental Providers Who Apply by July 24, 2020 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Face Masks in the Workplace? OSHA Answers! Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- How to Choose a Divorce Lawyer Family Law Briefs
- Law Extends Paycheck Protection Program Application Deadline to August 8, 2020 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts
- Paycheck Protection Program Application Deadline Extended to August 8, 2020 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal Alerts