The postings on this blog were created for general informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or a solicitation to provide legal services. Although we attempt to ensure that the postings are complete, accurate, and current as of the time of publication, we assume no responsibility for their completeness, accuracy, or timeliness. The information in this blog is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional legal counsel.
This blog may contain links to independent third party websites and services, including social media. We provide these links for your convenience, and you access them at your own risk. We have no control over and do not monitor the content or policies (including privacy policies) of these third-party websites and have no responsibility for, and no liability with respect to, their content, accuracy, or reliability. Unless expressly stated, we do not endorse any of the linked websites or any product, service, or publication referenced herein or therein. We will remove a link to any site from this blog upon request of the linked entity.
We grant permission to readers to link to this blog so long as this blog is not misrepresented. This site is not sponsored or associated with any other site unless so identified.
If you wish for Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A., to consider representing you, please obtain contact information from the Contact Us area of this blog or go to the firm’s website at www.wilentz.com. One of our lawyers will be happy to discuss the possibility of representation with you. However, the authors of Wilentz blogs are licensed only in New Jersey and/or New York and do not wish to represent anyone who viewed this site in a state where the site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
- 04.06.2022 Employer Alert: CDC Releases New Quarantine and Isolation Calculator
- 02.16.2022 Employee Complaints About COVID-19 Safety Protocols are Triggering OSHA Investigations
- 01.26.2022 Employment Law Update: New Jersey Executive Order to Require COVID-19 Vaccination & Booster for Workers in Certain Health Care Settings and Congregate Settings
- 12.07.2021 Fake IDs Once Got You Shots, Now They Are to Avoid a Shot
- 11.15.2021 Employment Law Update: Federal Contractors Subject to Vaccine Mandate
- 11.03.2021 Employment Law Update: NJ Executive Order 271 Institutes Vaccination or Testing Requirement for State Contracted Employees
- 09.22.2021 New York HERO Act: What Employers Need to Know
- 09.01.2021 Employment Law Update: ICE Announces Extension of Virtual ID Verification Program through December 31, 2021
- 06.21.2021 Employment Law Update: Updated OSHA Workplace Safety Guidelines Creates Opportunity for Employers to Update COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
- 06.15.2021 Employment Law Update: OSHA’s New Emergency Temporary Standard Requires Certain Healthcare Employers to Follow COVID-19 Regulations Load More