Friday, May 7, 2021 9:00 AM to 12:35 PM
Lynne M. Kizis, Wilentz Shareholder and Co-Chair of the Mass Tort/Class Action Team, will join an esteemed panel of judges and leading lawyers at NJICLE’s “Multicounty Litigation (Mass Torts): 2021” webcast. The 3.5-hour virtual program will discuss recent developments and address the ins and outs of handling multicounty and multidistrict litigation cases in New Jersey state and federal courts.
- The state of New Jersey federal courts
- Confidentiality orders
- Standards of review and petition framing for certification to the New Jersey Supreme Court
- State mass tort judges’ judicial roundtable discussion
- An update on jurisdictional disputes
- Implications of Sun Chemical
- A pelvic mesh update
This program has been approved for 4 civil credits in New Jersey and 4 professional practice credits in New York. Approval is pending for 3 substantive credits in Pennsylvania.