Wednesday, July 21, 2021 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Wilentz employment law attorney Tracy Armstrong will moderate the New Jersey State Bar Association “Recent Developments in New Jersey Law: A 2021 Update” webcast and present “Misclassification: Employees, Independent Contractors, Temporary Employees-Oh My!”
This annual NJSBA day-long program will cover the latest developments in a range of legal practice fields. It is designed for general practitioners, new lawyers and attorneys seeking to expand into new practice areas. The presentation agenda includes:
- Newest developments in civil trial practice
- the latest on cannabis in New Jersey
- New developments in labor and employment
- Immigration issues in the face of COVID19
- Technology hurdles and complications of the use and continued use of Zoom in your practice,
- Current ethical considerations in the practice of law.
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 5.7 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 1.2 qualify as hours of credit for ethics/professionalism.