Tuesday, September 21, 2021 10:00 AM to 1:35 PM
Wilentz Shareholder, Donna Jennings will join a panel of experienced land use attorneys to present “Hot Topics in Land Use” for the NJICLE’s webcast. The program will cover current land use regulations and policies, virtual hearings and appeals, the Permit Extension Act of 2020, and the impact of adult use cannabis on land use policy, as well as provide an update on recent cases.
The discussion agenda includes:
- Cannabis and land use policy
- Religion, Land Use and the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act
- Regional Planning
- Will virtual hearings continue post-pandemic?
- The Permit Extension Act of 2020
- Case Updates and other Recent Developments
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 4.0 hours of total CLE credit.