Friday, June 17, 2022 8:25 AM to 5:30 PM
Wilentz Shareholder and Co-Chair of the Employment Law team, Maureen S. Binetti will present “How COVID 19 Changed Mediation and the Future of Mediation” at NJICLE’s annual seminar “Hot Tips in Labor and Employment Law,” to be held virtually. The all-day program will feature leading labor and employment attorneys who will present practical tips about techniques they use to handle employment matters successfully.
The program agenda includes:
- Background Checks and the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Developments in Social Media and Employment Law
- NJLAD Judicial Settlement Practices
- The Advantages and Pitfalls of Recording Telephone Conversations
- LGBTQ Workplace Developments
- Marijuana and the Workplace
The program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 9.6 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 1.0 qualify as hours of credit for ethics/professionalism and 1.2 qualify as hours of credit for diversity and inclusion.
For more information and to register, please visit the event page.