Thursday, March 23, 2023 9:00 AM to 12:35 PM
Wilentz Shareholder Grace D. Mack, co-chair of the Health Law group will moderate NJICLE’s “Representing Physician in Healthcare Transactions: 2023 Update.” The program will examine the latest developments concerning the organization and operation of medical practices and health care networks, and review how an increasingly complex regulatory environment impacts physicians and their practices.
Michael F. Schaff, co-chair of the Corporate, Health and Cannabis law practice groups, Past Chair of the NJSBA Health Law Section, and present NJSBA Trustee, will present “The Anatomy of a Physician Employment Agreement.”
The program agenda will include:
- Insight from the New Jersey Department of Health
- Current Trends in Practice Acquisitions
- Representing physicians Engaging with Private Equity.
- How to Assist Physicians to Transition in Mergers/Acquisitions.
- Physician Restrictive Covenants: The Federal Trade Commission Targets Non-Compete Clauses As Unfair Method of Competition
- The Anatomy of a Physician Employment Agreement
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 4.0 hours of total CLE credit.