Friday, September 29, 2023 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Wilentz Shareholder Lynne M. Kizis, co-chair of the Mass Tort/Class Action team, will co-present the “Ethics Within the Contours of the Attorney/Client Relationship” during the eighth annual NJICLE 2023 New Jersey Asbestos Litigation Conference. The panel will feature the Honorable Ana Viscomi, J.S.C., the NJ-designated asbestos litigation judge, who will be joined by a Special Master, and practitioners in the area of asbestos litigation.
The program agenda includes:
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Bankruptcy - LTL and Beyond
- Rule 104 hearings – How are they conducted, under what circumstances and relevant case law
- Case Law Update
- Jury Selection and Voir Dire – Post COVID
- Case Management and Discovery – Do’s and Don’ts
- Motion Practice
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 6.7 hours of total CLE credit, including 1.0 in Ethics and 1.1 in Diversity (Full Credits Available: NJ Civil Trial Attorney Credit: 6.7, NJ Advanced Diversity: 1.1, NJ Ethics: 1.0, NJ General: 4.6).