Friday, November 19, 2021 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Wilentz Shareholder and Employment Law attorney Tracy Armstrong, and Of Counsel, Viola S. Lordi will present “Principals’ Roundtable” at the 43rd Annual ASAH Conference. The roundtable will address current issues and concerns that principals, directors, and other administrators face every day. The conference is oriented for educators and other professionals, and parents involved in special education.
The conference agenda includes:
- Carrying Your Own Torch: Community Transition Programs for Students to Move Forward
- Incorporating STEM into the Special Needs Classroom
- AAC and Our Journey: A Shift in Perspective and Redefining Success
- Hot Button Legal Issues Affecting Private Special Education Schools
- APSSDs’ Legal and Regulatory Landscape Post-Pandemic Successful Strategies for Application
ASAH is a not-for-profit organization of private schools and agencies in New Jersey which provide highly specialized services to more than 10,000 infants, children and young adults with disabilities.