Thursday, November 3, 2022 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
New Jersey City University, Fort Monmouth Campus
Wilentz Shareholder Brett R. Harris will present a seminar entitled “Is Your Nonprofit Organization Up to Speed on Today's Form of Governance?” hosted by the Monmouth-Ocean Development Council’s Nonprofit Committee. Ms. Harris will discuss the challenges faced by nonprofit organizations and the legal support available for nonprofit boards.
The program agenda includes the following:
- Regulatory Changes Due to Remote Working
- Compliance Checks – Including fundraising solicitation compliance in all required jurisdictions; charitable gaming licensure
- Policy Development & Implementation
- Liability Protection Analysis
- On-Boarding/On-Going Board Training on Fiduciary Duties
- General Oversight of Operations
For more information and to register, please visit the event page.