The Corporate team of Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A. advises a variety of clients—from start-ups to large private equity funds—in a wide array of transactions, such as mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, spin-offs and other significant strategic transactions. We provide our clients with comprehensive advice and seamless deal execution. Often, we draw upon our extensive experience in all the required legal disciplines, including employment, environmental, real estate, trade secrets and intellectual property. We are adept at navigating the regulatory environment, changes in geopolitical landscape and other complexities to move deals across the finish line.
Our clients also trust us to provide legal and strategic advice in connection with making or resisting hostile takeover bids or leveraged buyouts, negotiating owner disputes, and negotiating licensing and non-compete agreements.
- Represented Premier Urology Group in connection with its partnership with New Jersey Urology Partners and Urology Management Associates. The partnership creates one of the largest urology groups in the United States, with 124 providers in 52 locations, including five cancer treatment centers.
- Represented a condiment maker in connection with its sale to a private equity roll-up company valued in excess of $85,000,000.
- Represented an oil additive manufacturer in Series A, B and C Preferred Stock rounds valued in the aggregate in excess of $25,000,000.
- Represented a home infusion service in connection with its sale to a national company valued in excess of $15,000,000.
- Represented private equity company in its roll-up of various health care entities valued in excess of $500,000,000.
- Represented a group of dental practices in sale to a roll-up organization for $90,000,000.