Thursday, July 15, 2021 12:00 PM to 1:40 PM
Wilentz healthcare and corporate attorney Lisa Gora will join the “Interstate Commerce of Cannabis: The Impact and Aftermath of Siloed Markets” panel discussion at the NJICLE webcast. The panel will discuss topics linked to the interstate commerce ban, Dormant Commerce Clause, interstate compacts as a stopgap and the ban’s impact on medical patients.
The discussion agenda will cover:
- Licensee residency requirements adopted in many states (and associated litigation)
- The Dormant Commerce Clause
- Economic and social equity implications of closed markets
- The possibility of interstate compacts as a stopgap
- The ban’s impact on medical patients and considerations for licensed operators, governments and regulators
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 2.0 hours of total CLE credit.