Redevelopment Coordinated Services
Attorneys from practice areas relevant to redevelopment operate as part of a cross-disciplinary team designed to be responsive to the many types of legal issues that arise in a redevelopment project. These services include:
- Redevelopment/Municipal: Area in Need of Redevelopment Designations, Preparation of Redevelopment Plans, Tax Abatement Agreements; Practice before Governmental Entities including various Redevelopment Entities, New Jersey Housing Mortgage Finance Agency, Department of Community Affairs, Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Land Use: General Development Plans, Development Approvals and Permits, Redevelopment Plans
- Litigation: Redevelopment Agreement Disputes, Condemnation
- Environmental: Brownfields, Waterfront Development Permits, Wetlands, Rulings & Permits, CAFRA, ISRA, LSRP and SRRA
- Public Finance: Tax Exempt and Taxable Bonding, Tax Increment Financing through Redevelopment Area Bond Financing Law; Practice before Governmental Entities such as: Local Municipalities; Local Finance Board.
- Real Estate and Financial Services: Purchase and Sale Agreements, Title Review, Conveyancing; Financial Agreements for PILOT & Structuring Transactions
- Corporate: Creation of Entities for Redevelopment Projects
Members of our team have experience working on redevelopment projects in many New Jersey municipalities, including Aberdeen, Asbury Park, Atlantic City, Bayonne, Bergenfield, Camden, Carteret, Collingswood, East Hanover, Edison, Elizabeth, Emerson, Ewing, Fanwood, Flemington, Franklin, Hoboken, Jersey City, Keyport, Lawnside, Linden, Livingston, Long Branch, Maplewood, Metuchen, Millville, Montclair, Morristown, Netcong, Newark, New Brunswick, Orange, Perth Amboy, Piscataway, Red Bank, Roselle, Seaside Hights, South Amboy, South Bound Brook, Springfield, Stanhope, Teaneck, Toms River, Trenton, Verona, Weehawken, Wildwood, Woodbridge and Wood-Ridge.