Key Contact : Joseph J. Russell, Jr.
In light of the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak we are facing, our Family Law team is here to help answer your questions and provide legal support throughout this crisis.
We are fielding questions that include:
- How to navigate custody and parenting time plan during this time?
- Can I still get divorced during this time?
- How is the divorce process different during this time?
- What happens if I am the victim of a domestic violence incident during this time?
- How do I navigate a quarantine with my spouse?
We understand that the divorce can be emotional and difficult for many and recognize that this outbreak is likely to exacerbate divorce situations with new stressors. Call on us for assistance and be assured we will move your case forward as efficiently as possible.
Alerts and Publications: