In light of the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are working with clients to help them address the challenges they are now facing on a daily basis, some of which they never imagined would ever happen.
We are fielding questions and advising on a range of situations and challenges, including:
- Are you entitled to business interruption insurance?
- Are you entitled to rent abatement, or conversely, can your tenant stop paying rent?
- How do you address defaulting on agreements?
- Any number of issues concerning work stoppage (from employment issues to addressing vendors/ creditors)
- Potential dissolution
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
Alerts and Publications:
- Flattening the COVID-19 Approval Delay Curve: Public Hearings in a Socially Distanced Virtual Universe (May 13, 2020)
- Application of Business Interruption Insurance Due to COVID-19 Shutdown: Is Legislative Help on the Way? (May 1, 2020)
- Governor Phil Murphy Issues Executive Order 122, Imposing Restrictions on Manufacturing, Warehousing and Construction Businesses During COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (April 9, 2020)