Tuesday, November 9, 2021 1:15 PM to 2:15 PM
Wilentz Corporate and Health Law attorney Lisa Gora will speak on “Representing Physicians and Physician Practices and Navigating Physician-Hospital Alignment and Integration Models including Private Equity Relationships” at the American Health Law Association’s 3-day “Fundamentals of Health Law 2021 Conference" in Chicago. The one-hour session will cover:
- General considerations in representing physicians
- The anatomy of a physician employment agreement and the salient provisions to understand
- State and federal regulatory issues
- Physician – hospital alignment and integration models,
- Common alignment mistakes
- Telehealth-use during the COVID- 19 pandemic and effects thereafter
Conference attendees may earn up to 20.5 credits (including 1.0 legal ethics) for a 60-minute state and 24.6 (including 1.2 legal ethics) for a 50-minute state. The actual number of credits may vary from state to state. On-demand sessions will be available to watch before the in-person event.
For more information and to register, visit the American Health Law Association.